[Ubuntu-be] Introduction

Wannes Soenen wannesss at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 15:32:28 BST 2006

Hello,

I'm Wannes Soenen. I live in Antwerp.
I'm using linux since Debian Potato on my old 486. I was glad something
like Ubuntu arrived because I truly love Debian, but some configuration
bits are too painfull (alsa, usb-hotplug, ...) aktough that might have
changes now.

I'm using Ubuntu since the Hoary-Release, and I definitly love it.
I'm no programmer (I'm a bookkeeper), so for me it's important
everything just works, and most of the time it does.

I converted 0 people, but I introdeced a few to linux. They use it as
file-servers or toys, so it's a bit of a success.

You can reach via jabber:wannes AT jabberweb.be , by mail or find me on
some belgian usenetgroups.

Is it ok to post in english or do we prefer dutch/french here?

--
wannes