[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu poster - new version with the circle of friends

Patrick Coeman patrick.coeman at 171.be
Sat Jun 3 15:29:31 BST 2006

The Anarchist in me don't see a difference in nationality / nationalism.
I am foster parent of a 12 years old in Belgian born girl with Angola /
Nigerian parents. She lives here half live here in my family and I am a
hostage of what you call 'nationality' because I can't leave the country
with here on holidays because of the lack on papers... So I don't see a
difference between 'nationalists' who refuse to live in a
'multicultural' world (very UBUNTU world) and that nationalism of
Belgium who refuses here papers of any kind. She can't talk Portuguese
or English to go back to Angola / Nigeria and she likes Belgian fries.

BTW: Are you also that tolerant for split to a Flemish and Walon section
or make a version with a Flemish lion or so ? That's a typical Belgian
solution... :-(  And Atomium, you have to pay copyrights, Belgian fries
are great (if you don't forget the mayonnaise), I don't drink beer /
alcohol and the mayor Belgian brands are Brazilian now these days...

--
Patrick Coeman

171.be
ICT consulting & beveiliging - Informatiebeveiliging naar ISO-17799 - openbron en openstandaarden - GNU Linux, OpenBSD, FreeBSD
BTW / Ondernemingsnummer: BE-0868.969.748, Bredestraat 171 - 2620 Hemiksem, Tel:0476 959505 & 03 8777998
www.171.be - www.171hosting.be