[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu poster - new version with the circle of friends

Patrick Coeman patrick.coeman at 171.be
Sat Jun 3 14:07:50 BST 2006

The posters are in Dutch / French, I presume that people who buy a
computer have the ability that they can read. So I don't think that's a
point for the introduction of 'nationalism' in the local Ubuntu story...

:-D   Otherwise I go for a local Antwerp version because Antwerp is the
centre of the Universe ;-)