[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu poster - new version with the circle of friends

Patrick Coeman patrick.coeman at 171.be
Sat Jun 3 13:19:56 BST 2006

I hate nationalism (Flemish, Belgian, European, etc...) so I need local
versions for software because the easy that we have with local settings.
But please not a 'Flemish yellow/black or Belgian black/yellow/red'
flyer please. I think that's against the philosophy of Ubuntu: 'all
colours, all equal'... Please correct me if I am wrong.

http://www.ubuntu.com/include/ubuntu-cof-606.png is nice enough...

--
Patrick Coeman

171.be
ICT consulting & beveiliging - Informatiebeveiliging naar ISO-17799 - openbron en openstandaarden - GNU Linux, OpenBSD, FreeBSD
BTW / Ondernemingsnummer: BE-0868.969.748, Bredestraat 171 - 2620 Hemiksem, Tel:0476 959505 & 03 8777998
www.171.be - www.171hosting.be