[Ubuntu-be] Very short introduction

Philippe De Ryck philippe.de.ryck at skynet.be
Fri Jun 2 12:59:38 BST 2006

Hi,

I found out about ubuntu-be yesterday and have been following the mails,
and I like it :)

So here is the part where I get vocal: I would like to help! I'm a
student and use linux (or GNU/linux for who prefers that) for about 3
years now. Started out with Debian (quite harsh to begin with :)) and
switched to ubuntu last year. I like ubuntu a lot, because basically,
you get debian with everything working :). I run ubuntu for user systems
but still use debian for servers (didn't check out ubuntu for servers
yet).

I live in Leuven (Heverlee) during the week and in Tienen in the
weekends and summer holiday. I don't have a lot of free time during the
weekends and it seems that next year (if the coming weeks go well :))
the weeks will be quite busy too. I've read that you are not expecting
an overwhelming amount of requests, so I think I can cope with it!

I'd also be happy to help behind the scenes if that is necessary. Don't
know exactly what is behind the scenes though...

Hope to be a happy helper soon!

Kind regards

Philippe De Ryck