[Ubuntu-be] Gettext support in PHP

Toni Van Remortel ToniVR at telenet.be
Tue Jul 18 21:38:08 BST 2006

I managed to get gettext support working.
See http://free.extreme-alternative.org/osfreeshops/index.php for an
example.

The sources for the translation are plain .po (and .mo) files, so they
can be pulled in to / pulled out from Rosetta without additional
conversion steps. Makes it a bit easier for us developers :-)

Next step in the OS Free Laptop List, is supporter login and options
(list can be found at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/HardwareBuyingSpec).

If anyone has ideas for layout and functionality (ie, the way requesters
and supporters shall use the site), feel free to contribute.

Regards,

PS: mongolito404, shall I create login(), logout(), get_supporter_info()
and set_supporter_info() functions? Or would you like to do that?
--
Toni Van Remortel <ToniVR at telenet.be>