[Ubuntu-be] Nieuw lid.

Toni Van Remortel ToniVR at telenet.be
Tue Jul 18 19:35:29 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 20:22 +0200, Bram Biesbrouck wrote:
> Ok, apparently, there are a lot of english speaking people living in
> Belgium. ;-) Didn't know this was an english-spoken-list, I would have made
> an effort to translate the whole post.

This list isn't English-only, feel free to use any language you like
(Nederlands, English, Français), as long as most Belgian users can
understand it ;-)
My native language is Nederlands, but I prefer English as IT-based
communication language.

> Thanks for your reaction. It's all very new, but I have big plans with it.

You should work this out! It is a brilliant initiative, which will
certainly lower the entry-level to Linux.

> Currently, I'm looking for some people who want to contribute a video. Just
> to fill things up. So if you see your chance, have a go !

'Just filling up' isn't a good idea. Better create a wiki page with
ideas you like to see submitted. Post the URI from it here, and we will
see if we can contribute.
PS: create wiki pages under https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam
--
Toni Van Remortel <ToniVR at telenet.be>