[Ubuntu-be] OS Free laptop shop list

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:11:18 BST 2006

2006/7/14, Toni Van Remortel <ToniVR at telenet.be>:
> Hi,
>
> If I have some spare time, and I start coding, it's a non-stop operation
> until $coffee->available == FALSE ;-)
I made quite a few improvements to the hardware buying guide spec.
Those should keep you busy for some time :)
Have a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/HardwareBuyingSpec

> I'll take a look at the language library, and perhaps adjust some code,
> because I like to use .po files directly (not going through another PHP
> array).
Agree with Pierre on this one. As long as we have .po files for easy
translation (Rosetta) , it is fine with me. Oh, and multilang support
would be _really_ nice to have from the start.

> On what basis do you want to manage users? Do you already have an
> existing database-table for it? How is it set up? Should I set up one
> myself?
See Pierre.

> I heard from Mark about the ticketing system, and I keep my eyes open.
> Coding it ourselves is like reinventing the hot water.
Have a look at the draft spec:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/SupportPointsTicketingSystemSpec

> Last note: I got myself a brand new hosting, with 75GB diskspace and
> about 1TB bandwith / month. So if there should be something hosted for
> any project related to free and open source, just ask :-)
Might be useful for hosting a NL_BE iso maybe?

> The OS Free Laptops Shops alpha site is therefore relocated to:
> http://free.extreme-alternative.org/osfreeshops/
There is a problem with your apache setup. All links refer to "localhost"...

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113