[Ubuntu-be] OS Free laptop shop list

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 15:35:29 BST 2006

On 7/14/06, Toni Van Remortel <ToniVR at telenet.be> wrote:
> Hi,
> On what basis do you want to manage users? Do you already have an
> existing database-table for it? How is it set up? Should I set up one
> myself?

Supporter are our users. So the SupporterModel and SUPPORTER table
(see the bzr branch) should probably be used. It's already have an
SHA1 hashed password field but nothing more. Also, there is some talk
about a UserAuth lib for CI on
http://www.codeigniter.com/forums/viewthread/168/P75/

I will be away most of this WE, but available next week if we need to
collaborate on the authentification system.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people