[Ubuntu-be] OS Free laptop shop list

Toni Van Remortel ToniVR at telenet.be
Fri Jul 14 15:17:16 BST 2006

Hi,

If I have some spare time, and I start coding, it's a non-stop operation
until $coffee->available == FALSE ;-)

I'll take a look at the language library, and perhaps adjust some code,
because I like to use .po files directly (not going through another PHP
array).

On what basis do you want to manage users? Do you already have an
existing database-table for it? How is it set up? Should I set up one
myself?

I heard from Mark about the ticketing system, and I keep my eyes open.
Coding it ourselves is like reinventing the hot water.

Last note: I got myself a brand new hosting, with 75GB diskspace and
about 1TB bandwith / month. So if there should be something hosted for
any project related to free and open source, just ask :-)
The OS Free Laptops Shops alpha site is therefore relocated to:
http://free.extreme-alternative.org/osfreeshops/

Regards,
Toni.