[Ubuntu-be] A3 poster

Jeroen Wouters woutersj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 11:04:16 BST 2006

Hi all,

To make my support point in Leuven a bit more recognisable, I had made a
small A4 poster to hang at a window facing the street. Since I noticed a few
people stopping to see what it is all about, I thought I needed something
more extensive. Because I didn't find exactly what I needed on the list, I
made an A3 poster with some information about Ubuntu. You can find it at the
below URL.
It has some eye catchers at the top, but also some more information at the
bottom, for the more curious.
I will try to get these printed, so people from the Leuven region who are
interested in getting a copy can email me.

Jeroen Wouters

Note: I didn't put a responsible publisher on it, because from what I could
gather from the net, it didn't seem necessary for my intended use. If
someone will be hanging them in public places, be sure to add one.