[Ubuntu-be] Recherche fournisseur de services Ubuntu

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:50:30 GMT 2006

Hi Lionel, hi list!

2006/12/18, Lionel Dricot <ploum at ubuntu.com>:
> PS : With this request, I've understood that our support map is not
> perfect. I think we should have a more clear distinction between
> professionnal support and volunteers.
Absolutely. The NL version of the ubuntu-be.org site mentions the
ubuntu marketplace as a place to find paid support. Whatever native FR
speaker with write access to the site should add this to the FR side.
That should help somewhat in the short term.

Responsibility for the site's content is too fuzzy right now. That is
one of the things the january 6 meeting[1] should help solve.

> What do you think ?
The problem is not thinking. The problem is doing, using limited
resources the best way possible.

As announced to this list before, everyone can help improve the map's
functionality... We have a specification[2], we have code[3], there's
even a mailing list in the works[4] for those interested, even if not
active yet. Pierre Buyle will announce a beta site with the new
functionality any day now. He is the person to contact with technical
questions. To discuss new use cases for the map, please come to the
January 6th meeting.

Mark

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-be/2006-December/001662.html
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/SupportPointsSpec