[Ubuntu-be] meeting in Ghent

Marc Portier mpo at outerthought.org
Thu Dec 7 13:04:31 GMT 2006

Ismael Demiddel wrote:
> Hello
>
> Just a few weeks ago I have subscribed me to this list.
> I am working on a book for Edubuntu. This is just in a few months it is
> planning to get ready.
>
> I would also like to meet in Ghent(were I study). We can discuss some
> subjects we must definately put in the book and how we can best
> introduce it in schools.
>
> I am free every thursday and Thuesday afternoon. I would also like some
> stickers. ;-)

hm, today is Thursday, but is probably very short notice, no?

we could organize an informal get-together somewhere in ghent
let's pin down next Tuesday 12/12 (I can only make it after 18h)

some not to noisy cafe near sint-pieters-plein would be great,
if "bluesette" at st-kwintensberg still exists that might be a good
rendez-vous point?
  * new parking has plenty of space and is affordable (50c/h, topped at
max 2.50€ for +4h)
  * walking distance from trains,
(and some tramways stop @verloren-kost which is even closer by)

people needing a ride into direction Coast (I live in Bredene)
afterwards can get one

as for the stickers: nice (but not essential) if someone could arrange a
pick-up rendez-vous before and/or bring them along

-marc=
mpo at outerthought.org                              mpo at apache.org