[Ubuntu-be] DIPRO computerbeurzen in de komende weken

Snulkid rr at lilit.be
Sun Aug 27 10:16:02 BST 2006

Hello

Le Samedi 26 Août 2006 11:46, Cedric Janssens a écrit :
> As the booth are rented by "meters"
> I have two or three laptops available for edition where I go.
> I got a big penguin on a poster I can fix on a "Unalite" board.
> Another ideas ?

At my work, I have access to a Océ 9400 printer with A0 paper roll. We
use it for CAD drawings but I can print PDF files too. Thanks to the
roll feed, it can produce long banners like :
http://home.tiscali.be/rratz/ubuntu-banner.jpg
(the blue A4 paper gives an idea of its size)

Maybe you could use such a banner around the tables feet on visitors
side (or 3 sides). That would catch the eyes and you could store things
under the tables without risking them to be stolen.
It's just B/W 300dpi printing on plain paper so it could be damaged but
I can print a few ones.

If you are interested, just put a PDF file online, specify the banner
width so I scale the printing (more or less..) and let us make an
appointment in Liege with someone (I need a few days delay).

Regards (..and congratulations for increasing the number of future
Ubuntu users ;-)
--
Snulkid (Liege)