[Ubuntu-BD] Unity - what to do with it

Kamrul Ahsan rabin_etc at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 04:30:05 UTC 2012

________________________________
 From: M. Adnan Quaium <adnan.quaium at ubuntu-bd.org>
To: Ubuntu Bangladesh <ubuntu-bd at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-BD] Unity - what to do with it

It seems that, you have posted same email twice with two different subject
lines [1] [2]. The second one was sent after 15 minutes of sending the
first one. Why did you post two same emails with different subjects?

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-bd/2012-May/011358.html
[2] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-bd/2012-May/011359.html

Two different subject lines create two different threads. As there are two
different threads, there is a possibility that the discussion will be
spitted up. As a result you may not get the exact picture of the discussion
rather a portion of the whole discussion and it affects all the members of
this thread. That's not desirable at all.

So please, do not do this in future. Thank you!

M. Adnan Quaium | https://wiki.ubuntu.com/maqtanim
--
Ubuntu Bangladesh