[Ubuntu-BD] (no subject)

Nabir Mamnun nmamnun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 03:24:10 UTC 2012

R is, at the moment, the cheapest, the broadest, and the most professional
statistical computing environment. In addition, it allows data processing
automation, import/export to various platforms, extension of functionality
and open exchange of scripts/packages. From few years ago, it also allows
handling and generation of maps. The official motto of an R guru is: *anything
is possible on R*!

I am learning R. It will be very nice if I find some one has interest to
share experience with me. You can email me direct at nabir.mamnun at bcas.net.
First of all you can start with a book which is call the Bible of R. That
is *The R Book by Michael J. Crawley*. The book is not free but you can
find in web. If not contract me, I will manage to send you a copy.

--
*Nabir Mamnun*
Research Officer

*Bangladesh Centre for Advanced Studies (BCAS)*