[Ubuntu-BD] উবুন্টু ১১.১০ রিলিজ পার্টি সম্পর্কিত

Mohammad Hasan sabbir2world at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 18:02:45 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Glad to know about this release party. Last time I went to Presidency University and I mentioned about free disk or something. Someone didn't like my thinking.. This time I want to provide 30 to 50 written disks. I have already downloaded the iso image of Ubuntu 11.10 final release. I wish to join in.! Don't know what thing is gonna happen! My family planing to go village before 5 to 10 days earlier! But good luck! I wish I could do a lot for open source community,,,,xD

SaBBiR HaSaN
sabbir2world at aol.com