[Ubuntu-BD] Sorry

maSnun masnun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:55:13 UTC 2011

> Roboform don't use browser's saved password, it can save password itself.

Then why are you differentiating it from a key logger?

> I don't realize, you have not read or not understand my answers. I have
> clearly mentioned, webmail can't be access by virus, only mail service that
> can be accessed through POP3 that can be misused.

You should have remembered this when you first sent the email. Yahoo doesn't
offer free POP3. And if they didn't have his password, they wouldn't have
been able to get Ubuntu BD's address from his address book.

Microsoft hatred is a disease -- Linus Torvalds.

May the Almighty cure us all from this disease.

> You are just wasting my times. No more email in this thread. Bye.

This is a public mailing list, people can send emails to this thread even if
you don't like them. Get used to that.

Have a nice time!

--
Abu Ashraf Masnun | +8801711960803 | http://masnun.com <http://masnun.com>