[Ubuntu-BD] Share your vimrc

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 07:37:54 UTC 2011

On 11/14/2011 01:21 PM, Sazzad Hossain wrote:
> Ooops Fedora --- a guienipig???
>
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Sazzad Hossain<sazzadais at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> VIMRC  ki ????
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor<
>> zombiegenerator at aol.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Sunny day, vim is forever. One of the last name of modal text editing.
>>> For vim to run according to your taste vimrc needs to be configured. So
>>> let's see who configured their vimrc how. Here's mine to start with:
>>>
>>> http://fpaste.org/8kiu/
>>>
>>> I use, supertab+rubycomplete+**nerdtree+vim-ruby plugin. Which one do
>>> you use?
>>>
>>> Lastly, those who are interested, check out Derek Wyatt's splendid
>>> screencasts to learn vim, it shines:
>>>
>>> http://www.derekwyatt.org/vim/**vim-tutorial-videos/<http://www.derekwyatt.org/vim/vim-tutorial-videos/>
>>>
>>> Thank you :}
>>> --
>>> Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
>>> /Doing this and that/
>>> http://twitter.com/nirjhor
>>> --
>>> Ubuntu Bangladesh
>>>

>> --
>> Sazzad Hossain
>> https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=19852903

I don't know why did that happen (????? on my last message) but I think
I should stick to English (I'll check the character encoding later.)

Sazzad bhai, vimrc is vim runtime configuration which tells vim how to
suit itself according to my need. And how on good heaven using fpaste
makes me a _*""guienipig""*_ ???
--
Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
/Doing this and that/