[Ubuntu-BD] So, what's yuor take on 11.10?

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 17:17:19 UTC 2011

Hello,

I’ve woke up from the long hiatus. Decided to contribute here as much as I can just like the old time. In fact, posting something rather than ranting or short opinion after like 18 months.

How do you like Ubuntu 11.10? What’s the thing you like most about it? What you seem not to ? How is it’s performance on your machine? Let’s discuss it . But mine first:

I run AMD Phoenome II X4 2.8 Ghz and ATI 6870 HD graphics. Setup Ubuntu 11.10 on an OCZ Vertex 2 SSD and it boots on 4 sec. I’m not happy with the unity though. Looks like a mess.

What’s about you?

Godspeed –

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor

Twitter - @Nirjhor <http://twitter.com/nirjhor>