[Ubuntu-BD] What about a distro independent mailing list?

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Fri May 27 12:07:09 UTC 2011

2011/5/27 maSnun <mailbox at masnun.me>

> Guys,
>
> Now that Lifo is gone and we see better responses in the mailing list, has
> anybody thought about a distro independent mailing list for the Bangladeshi
> Linux users?

there are few (very dead) mailing list for general purpose mailing list for
Linux users of Bangladesh.

provided link, (BTW I never knew Lavluda is enlisted on the mailing list I
suppose this is his first email to the list)

Another one is BLUA mailing list
<http://groups.google.com/group/blua/>(also dead)

> See, now we have linux users using different distros though the majority of
> them using Ubuntu or variants. I think it's time we had a mailing list
> where
> we could ask for solutions regarding any distros. I used to be a long time
> Ubuntu user so never felt this way, but now that I have moved to Fedora, I
> need a place where I can find some help. Obviously I can't email the
> problems here though I know there are Fedora users in this mailing list.

If you need Fedora Related mailing list then there is Fedora Bangladesh
Mailing List<https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-bangladesh-list>(which
is not dead "yet")

Does anyone else know of any other group mail?

--
Thanking you,
Shahriar Tariq

Volunteer, Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance <http://linux.org.bd/>