[Ubuntu-BD] তথ্য শেয়ারিং

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Wed May 11 03:42:04 UTC 2011

exactly my point of retriving indirect data.
Its general presumption that only cs students or geeks use linux, I'm
not either of them yet I love linux. In reality if we check even in
our u-bd mailing list I can say more than 60%  are from nontechie
Why not put it up with concrete evidence? Anyway we can have it next time

@Shmim bhai @Shiplu bhai
Please keep the census beyond May 31st its too short span when we are
going through 1to1 communication
We can extend till June 30th.
We can make it half yearly project :)

Thanking you,