[Ubuntu-BD] আপনি কি মনে করেন? লিনাক্স কি আসলেই উন্ডোজের সমান সমান না?

Miah M. Hussainuzzaman mmhzaman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:43:32 UTC 2011

As the discussion initiated or built around on my writing first
published on 31-May-2009, I think I should have something to say.

- I really am anxious about the fanatics, specially learning that,
someone has abolished a genuine windows 7.

- I have used windowsXP and was very frustrated. In this discussion,
the focus is windows 7, on which I have no experience. It really
requires a great heart to spend again on windows after that bitter
experience. It is like being a crazy bet to me. I am no business
magnet nor an arab sheikh, money is really not a very easy matter to
me. There is a bengali proverb: ঘর পোড়া গরু সিঁদুরে মেঘ দেখলে ডরায়।

- When people compare these two, I always wonder, where is that money
matter? Doesn't it matter to anyone? If everyone discussing furiously
is so capable to own a windows 7, I wonder, they must be VERY rich (as
they not only can provide for a costly OS but also can spare time
discussing on it), or pirates. I do not fit any of those two
categories, that prevents me to join the party.

- Anyone can have his personal likings. But I wonder does that liking
defines "Demand", which means a need backed up by the willingness to
spend money for it. If not, than the generalized comment citing
"nothing to fight here, one should use the system s/he likes" becomes
pushing someone to piracy (considering Bangladesh context). ... ... My
humble question is: why should we push someone to piracy and earn
dishonor to our motherland?

- For us (not all those with money to spend on that risk) "the GRAPES
ARE SOUR" --- should not this be a motto for a fallen soul? Should we
push them to steal or rob the grapes and then take the piracy blame
and dishonor on our shoulder?

Regards,

ড. মিয়া মোহাম্মদ হুসাইনুজ্জামান (শামীম) .........* Dr. Miah M.
Hussainuzzaman (Shamim)*
সহকারী অধ্যাপক .................................... Assistant Professor
পুরকৌশল বিভাগ .................................... Department of Civil
Engineering
‌প্রসিডেন্সি ইউনিভার্সিটি (গুলশান ক্যাম্পাস) ........ Presidency University
(Gulshan Campus)
বাসা # ১১/এ, সড়ক # ৯২, গুলশান -২, ঢাকা।. . House #11/A; Road # 92; Gulshan
-2; Dhaka

Mobile phone: +8801731 216 486

Homepage <http://sites.google.com/site/mmhzaman/home> ; ব্লগসমূহ: পরিবেশ
প্রকৌশলীর প্যাচাল <http://hussainuzzaman2.blogspot.com/> ; খিচুড়ী