[Ubuntu-BD] FYI: DOEL laptop (TSS) is looking for software developers for ubuntu

maSnun mailbox at masnun.me
Tue Jul 12 12:06:10 UTC 2011

I don't want another flaming thread. As an user I don't like
"windows-dependent syndrome", but I don't want "linux-dependent syndrome" as
well. People should be flexible to adapt technologies. They should be free
to choose what they need. Blindness won't do any good.

Microsoft never does anything for "NOBLE" reasons. If they approve using MS
> Windows on the notebooks, students (the future of our country) will get
> used
> to it and in the future (after 2013) they would have to buy original
> versions of Windows because of their "windows-dependent syndrome".

Did you notice that Microsoft issues lifetime license to the students under
the MSDN AA and Dreamspark program? Do you have any pointers that MS will
cancel these licenses or stop MSDN AA on or after 2013?

Linux is a great thing to love, do show your emotion for it. But please
don't let your passion cloud your logic and real world facts. The other day
someone claimed on Google+ that 50% of Bangladeshi computer users use Linux.
This is simply humorous and doesn't uphold the image of the Linux Community.
My request, please be logical and while providing information and data,
please be accurate and reference the source. Don't make up things on your
own.

--
***Abu Ashraf Masnun | Web Application Engineer | http://masnun.com**
*