[Ubuntu-BD] FYI: DOEL laptop (TSS) is looking for software developers for ubuntu

Aniruddha Adhikary aniruddha at adhikary.net
Tue Jul 12 03:27:56 UTC 2011

If students startup their carrier with Windows, they won't want to use
anything else. If they are introduced to ubuntu, they "windows-dependent
syndrome" will get cured.

Microsoft never does anything for "NOBLE" reasons. If they approve using MS
Windows on the notebooks, students (the future of our country) will get used
to it and in the future (after 2013) they would have to buy original
versions of Windows because of their "windows-dependent syndrome".

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM, maSnun <mailbox at masnun.me> wrote:

> Most students will need a web browser and a office suite. Any OS will give
> that.
>
> Let's hope and build public opinions that they ship Ubuntu.
>
> 2011/7/12 Sazzad Hossain <sazzadais at gmail.com>
>
> > but ubuntun has more featured apps than win for stu
> >
> > 2011/7/11 maSnun <mailbox at masnun.me>
> >
> > > Microsoft has a history of aiding in such purposes. I don't have any
> > > information but I know Microsoft donates and gives aids for national
> > > causes.

> শুরু
> কেউ
> > > কিছু

> > had
> > will

> > > --
> > > ***Abu Ashraf Masnun | Web Application Engineer | http://masnun.com**
> > > *
> > > --
> > > Ubuntu Bangladesh
> > >

> > --
> > Sazzad Hossain
> > https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=19852903
> > --
> > Ubuntu Bangladesh

> ***Abu Ashraf Masnun | Web Application Engineer | http://masnun.com**
> *
> --
> Ubuntu Bangladesh

বাংলাদেশী একমাত্র ডেডিকেটেড লিনাক্স সম্পর্কিত ফোরাম<
http://forums.linuxdesh.com/>