[Ubuntu-BD] upgrading ubuntu to 10.10

just d way u like rmcooldude282 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:17:02 BST 2010

dear friends of the forum i need a help ......

i have installed ubuntu 10.04 inside window xp and then i have loaded
window 7 and again i have loaded fedora 13.

this are my mbr configurations.And i too have downloaded vlc and other
helpfull utilities for day to day use in ubuntu 10.04 like
vlc,java,..etc.

since ubuntu 10.10 has launched i need to upgrade my ubuntu but for
that i have to uninstall my later ubuntu version which may cause
problem in grub and i may have to load all the os again so is there
any way so that i dont have to uninstall my later version and all
installed softwares inside ubuntu will retain only upgradation to
ubuntu10.10 is done..

by the way i have very slow speeded internet so i dont want to install
all the stuff again

thanks.