[Ubuntu-BD] Shabash Bangladesh!

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Fri Oct 15 00:06:29 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Abir Sadik <abir.sadik at gmail.com> wrote:

> come on man. mailing list is to discuss, get help and share great news. we
> are all friends here, and thats what friends do.
>
> On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 8:03 AM, n1 <n1.ubuntu007 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Very good. But this is not the place to sending such mail. Please use
> > forum.linux.org.bd's off topic category to express ur happiness. Or
> > use some other website.

yes we are all friends and can share the joy.. :) (just be sure to use OT or
Offtopic on the subject line in the future it helps separate the mood, and
if someone does not wish to see offtopic can simply delete the topic.

and yes I am happy for the win. the end was nail biting, the game was
slipping away yet they held their heads high...
nice competitive game.

--
Thanking you
Shahriar Tariq