[Ubuntu-BD] Can't Restore Grub in 10.04 after installing Win 7

Lenin doctortomorrow at gmail.com
Tue May 25 15:51:46 BST 2010

Well, I have noticed that you didn't follow the steps exactly. Thats the
problem.

You have to virtually mount your Ubuntu system on your Live CD fully. And
own the root and mount the devices.

Then update/install grub again. Please follow what I mentioned at the post.
There's no way its gonna fail. You just would need to rebuild or repair
grub.

And yes I understand that you had to write short because of replying from a
mobile device. But take your time understanding the problem while at pc.

Regards

Lenin