[Ubuntu-BD] Can't access some sites from ubuntu 10.04

ashiq -uz-zoha ashiq.ayon at gmail.com
Sun May 23 17:02:38 BST 2010

Dear friends,
Thanks you all for your effort to solve the problem.Fortunately I,ve
managed to solve the problem.
I used "sudo pppoeconf" command in the terminal and used the username
and password given by isp.In ubuntu 9.10 DSL connection interface
didn't work properly,thats why I had to use this command to use
internet.I discussed it with some of my friends and some of them r
also facing this problem who r using dsl connection.

So, I think its a possible solution of this problem.

Thanks to all once again.