[Ubuntu-BD] Nokia PC suite for ubuntu

arafat_ah at ovi.com arafat_ah at ovi.com
Mon Jun 28 03:46:35 BST 2010

Hello, thanks a lot for the replies.:-) Yes, i know that nokia 2700 does not use a smart OS. So virus can not run in it. But some days ago, when i used windows 7, then i connected my phone in "mass storage" mode, and browsed the "MEMORY CARD" of that phone. After removing from usb, i noticed that, the folders have been Hidden! And at the same name some folder (which extension is .exe) is created. Then i had to scan the memory card, fix the hidden folders and fixed the problem.  Ok, it's a good news that linux will cause no problem. But still i need a pc suite software for managing the contacts, messages, calls, etc. So please tell me a software like that. Thankyou. :-)