[Ubuntu-BD] Working On A New Linux Distro - uBangladesh

Abir Sadik abir.sadik at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 05:11:11 BST 2010

Thank you for the resources @
Khandakar Mujahidul Islam
I will send out a blueprint of the proj as soon as i get rid of some other
works.

Mr. Masnun, bliv me, thers no such thing as a One Man Project in the world
of open source. Its all about the community. I said that just because there
is some people who love to kill bright ideas...sorry if it meant something
different ;)