[Ubuntu-BD] Working On A New Linux Distro - uBangladesh

Abir Sadik abir.sadik at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 03:57:27 BST 2010

আমি আমার এই নতুন প্রজেক্ট এ সম্পূর্ণ বাংলাদেশ ও বাঙালিদের জন্য একটি উবুন্টু
version তৈরির কাজে হাত দিয়েছি.
*I need all of you people's help to develop this distro and make it useful
for all Bengali speaking computer users. the first thing we need is the
packages to include in the distro. So can u'll please send me the name and
links to the project pages of the packages for bengali linux users (f.e.
ankur/ ekushey etc.). Send me as many as u know of and make sure they are
stable and useful. Also a good list of Bangla fonts would be extremely
useful.  i would be grateful if someone can set up a forum/page for the
project. The distro will be based on the LTS LucidLynx gnome release and
later on Xfce will be included too. As a graphic designer i already designed
the screens but need some awesome cool wallpaper.. does anyone have any? - -
stay tuned for update and plz co-operate if u want but dont try to criticize
meh,,,*

> --abir sadik

--ny - usa