[Ubuntu-BD] নেট সংযোগ ঘটাতে পারছি kintu Bngal likhte parchina aar Sound ashchena

Nasimul Haque nasim.haque at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:54:57 BST 2010

I have to say it again. If you think the people who ask here for help
are too naive for your expertise. Please do not answer them. Not every
one has the same ability as others. If you are out of your patience,
stop your help. There might be others who can take a different
approach to solve the problem. You do not have to be rude to people
who do not follow your expert solution.

It is a fact that Ubuntu got the popularity because of the openness
towards stupid questions. There is no such thing as stupid question.
Not everyone needs to learn the jargon of IT. Please keep cool. Let
others solve the problem, if you don't like it.

2010/6/4 Raihan Hasnain Rahman <raihanhasnain at gmail.com>:
> Dudes! Calm down.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 4, 2010, at 12:46 PM, Sushanta Kar <karsushanta40 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear
>> Lenin,
>> Point here is you have derailed from the main topic.
>> That's all. Possibly neither of us is here to solve our ego-problem!
>> Or
>> problem related to self respect.
>>
>> You may say I'm a classmate of mythical Arjuna, who fought against
>> all his
>> elders,including  his teacher Dronacarjya. I'm a student of
>> Rabindranath's
>> school of thought , who never liked to go school only because
>> teachers there
>> were not friendly enough. He fought against the system so much so
>> that he
>> him self buit up an university call Shantiniketon.
>> I've all the respect for your helping hand and deep knowledge. But,
>> sorry, I
>> can't go with your attitude,  possibly you too with mine!
>>
>> Thank You.
>>
>> 2010/6/4 Lenin <lenin at phpxperts.net>
>>
>>> @Sushanta,
>>> As a conclusion I couldn't help pointing out some findings:
>>> 1. You are a teacher yet have the tendency to put out flaming words.
>>> Ranting
>>> at people at the mailing list. And grouping (as you tried with
>>> Aero) with
>>> people.
>>> 2. One by one the calm and elaborated answerers failed to keep pace
>>> with
>>> you. Take a note about people who disappeared from answering you.
>>> 3. You have not only ignored most part of the answers you deviated
>>> from the
>>> solutions given. And talked about non-related things which also
>>> deviated
>>> and
>>> complicated easier things to seem complex.
>>> 4. What my suggestion was to read back all the mail replies you got
>>> but
>>> line
>>> by line and word by word. Reading before explaining helps for
>>> newbies.
>>> 5. Nobody should know magically that Aero River advocated to you to

M. Nasimul Haque, M.Sc.(SUST)
Wessex Institute of Technology
Southampton, UK
http://www.nasimulhaque.info