[Ubuntu-BD] Important: Ubuntu trademark violation

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Fri Jul 30 11:58:43 BST 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 4:38 PM, সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদার
<toshazed at gmail.com>wrote:

> Let us call out for emergency and report to facebook about the
> page<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ubuntu-Bangladesh-Ltd/147116651780>.
> If no serious steps taken as soon as possible if will be a blunder very
> soon.

Before we report it to facebook authority we need to take it to the
Canonical Legal Team.

The best thing we can do right now is quickly inform all the Ubuntu Members
out there to post about these fraudsters. Please blog about this on your
personal blogs, and hope someone will blog about it in Sachalayatan,
Somewhereinblog.

I expect Ovronill bhai and Tareq Bhai will also update it on their sites
(since many people are regular visitor of their sites)

--
Thanking you
Shahriar Tariq

Founding Member, Amigos Clothing