[Ubuntu-BD] Important: Ubuntu trademark violation

Shabab Mustafa shabab at linux.org.bd
Fri Jul 30 11:32:05 BST 2010

Not only Ubuntu TradeMark Infringement, as far as I can recall (correct me
if I wrong) Bangladesh Company Act, 1994 has some rule that without
registering as a Limited Liability Company (Private or Public) no one can
you the words like; 'Ltd.', 'Limited' or 'সীমিতদায়'. So, I guess, he / they
are violating the local laws too.

I was flicking through the Photo Albums of that Facebook page. And found
most of them are manipulated which is very to recognize. Like, Logo on the
car and PVC banner on the Fair stall etc.

We are gonna dive in and dig it out.

---
Shabab Mustafa