[Ubuntu-BD] About Ubuntu and Mint customized DVD which was delivered on 23th July ADDA

সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদ সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদ
Mon Jul 26 18:27:11 BST 2010

I will try my level best for the next time. Moreover, I am contacted with
ubuntu official team to make our release as like as ubuntu only the
difference will be on the boot screen and installed software volume. They
assured me to help. I wish I will have all the bontu and mintu support on my
idea and get the finest ubuntu-bd customized distro, next time.

Thanks to all bontu and mintu

রিং
+8801671411437