[Ubuntu-BD] About Ubuntu and Mint customized DVD which was delivered on 23th July ADDA

সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদ সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদ
Mon Jul 26 11:59:24 BST 2010

Everyone of you getting my previous mail wrong. Though for clarification I
am replying.

1. Ubunut customized DVD is only live DVD.

2. LinuxMint customized is fully installable as well as live DVD.

3. You who are questioning about why I have not made the distro installable?
The reason behind it was from Lucid Canonical replaced "ubiquity" with
another installer package. So when the iso was created it was only live. If
I made that major change in the distro then I cann't just rebrand it but
also to rename it to a new distro.

4. For grub issue u just have to run "sudo update-grub" after installing and
logged into MInt.

5. The whole internet related packages and updates of all softs on 22th
July, 2010 is installed
on the dvd

Moreover If anyone of the people who have bought the ubuntu dvd's and not
satisfied with it I am ready to send them LinuxMint dvd's for free as
replacement. For that you just have to send me back the ubuntu dvd and I
will send you the Mint dvd ASAP.

Thanks and with regards

রিং
+8801671411437