[Ubuntu-BD] New leadership of Ubuntu Bangladesh

Shabab Mustafa shabab.mustafa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 07:00:31 BST 2010

Thank  you very much everyone.

I need to admit some thing that I haven't share with the community. As you
know I have planned nuts and bolts about the Bontu-Mintur Adda and some
superb people of the community made it happened. My heartiest Gratitude to
all of them.

But the question is why suddenly I came up with such a huge idea and risk to
make it happen with a almost inactive team in the field, where none where
seeing any hope?

In May and June, I visited Shahriar's office to say, 'Howdy...' and I
figured out something was wrong. I saw a young, energetics boy, whom I knew,
is like slipping off from the edge of the mountain to a dark and endless
mountain. I tried to encourage him but failed. He was disturbed with both
personal (death of father) and other reasons. Bontu-Mintur Adda was a kind
of desperate attempt to revive him back with us. People are mailing,
messaging for congratulating for the success of the Bontu-Mintur Adda. But
today's mail of Shahriar is my real Trophy. I took it as a personal
challenge and have fulfilled it. What can be more enjoyable than win over
yourself.

All of the thanks and congratulation that people have sent me for
Bontu-Mintur Adda, I am dedicating all of the those to our beloved
Shahriar.

==========

OK, enough touchy touchy talks. Let's talk something earthy. Me and Shahriar
were trying to made some important documentation, specially Team Profile /
Portfolio and prepare a draft of written RuleBook for the team. I think we
can start up with new enthu with that project of ours. I have some other
plans and ideas under my cap. Will discuss it at appropriate time.

Again Thank you very all of Ubuntu-BD community. Without you active support
nothing could be done.

Hail, Linux! Hail, Ubuntu!!

Peace,
---