[Ubuntu-BD] The get together of Ubuntu and Mint users

Shabab Mustafa shabab.mustafa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:24:30 BST 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Ovro Niil <ovroniil at gmail.com> wrote:

> People, who are not using Ubuntu-Mint but have interest about those two,
> can
> they join? If they can join then in that case, a very small and simple
> introduction about Ubuntu-Mint can be arranged for the non-BontuMintus.
> Some
> compiz effects can be shown at that introduction (people will love them for
> sure).

Actually this kind of demonstration is our regular routine for release
parties. I was planning for something off-the-routine this time. We can add
this session, but I am not sure that will we can manage all by 4 hrs
program. This kind of demo session always being followed by Q&A session. So,
It will be very difficult to cover all of these in one program.

Another thing is, majority of attendees comes again and again, and it is
very reasonable that they get bored by seeing same thing for 3-4 programs
(that means 1.5 to 2 yrs). So, this is thing to be considered, too.

But again, it is upto the community to give decisions. I am just explaining
my viewpoints.