[Ubuntu-BD] Visual effects setting doesn't retain after reboot at Lucid

Abir Sadik abir.sadik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 20:08:32 BST 2010

thanks for getting back to me

i have a 512 mb ram with 1.6ghz pentium M  and compiz works just fine!
my recommendation is that you should just install compiz and set all
settings low instead of not installing it and facing errors all the time.
But it good if it works for you. :)

Hey, ubuntuzilla is the same thing as firefox. Each version of ubuntu ships
with a stable build of firefox, which does not automatically update like in
windows. So to get a newer firefox, you have to wait for the next ubuntu
release. but with ubuntuzilla, the firefox updates automatically and you
get the most recent build of the software.