[Ubuntu-BD] Kopete Icons are looking TOO big

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:58:24 GMT 2010

Hello,

Greetings of new year and I'm here with another problem :(  This time with
KDE though rather than GNOME.

After installing Kubuntu 9.10 yesterday,nothing was in a bad state.
However things go  wrong I reboot the PC. I was experimenting with various
stuff and I believe something went wrong. Now I'm seeing KDE's default
instant messaging program kopete's icon and notification way too big than
they were supposed to be. How an I fix this problem?

I know the question is pretty foolish butt I can't figure a way out.

May Almighty's blessing always be upon you
Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
Documentation Team, Linux Mint Bangladesh
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/nirjhor/
Twitter- http://www.twitter.com/nirjhor/
Homepage- http://nirjhor.wordpress.com/