[Ubuntu-BD] FTP

Lenin lenin at phpxperts.net
Sun Feb 7 19:57:24 GMT 2010

Why you cant use FTP in Ubuntu? Just like in Windows you can and should be
able to browse FTP urls placing the address at the Location bar.
In Ubuntu, there are practically thousands of ways you can connect to FTP.

After browsing to the link you should see blank page. Then check your file
menu at FireFox. There you should find Username and password to be set.
I am just now using net from 9.04 Live CD and I clicked on
ftp://myaddress.com and it prompts me to enter username and password. What
happened to yours?