[Ubuntu-BD] how to write bangla in ubuntu 9.10

Ovro Niil ovroniil at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 22:05:36 GMT 2010

For this you have to specify ubuntu that you want to start this application
automatically when the computer is booted.

To make this automatically go to *System=>Preferences=>Startup applications*.
Then click *Add*. In the *Name *field write the name (i.e. iBus)  and in the
*Command *field write *ibus-daemon* . Then click *Add *and then *Close. *Now
it should start automatically every time the PC is booted.