[Ubuntu-BD] I need urgent suggestion

Mustafa Zaman mustafa.rzaman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:25:02 GMT 2010

Dear Paul,

It may be the service of GP is becoming worse day by day. However, a little
more information that i would like to include. If i want to get connect to
internet via GP modem from Dhanmondi, sometime I have to dial 10 or even
more times but if i want to connect to internet from other places like
Agargaon or Cantonment, I just have to dial once or twice. It may be there
are more number of people using GP modem from dhanmondi then other places
and GP could not support that number of people. I am sure there are some
member who are well known regarding this GP internet, can gave us little
more info or maybe it is a bug of new Ubuntu.

--
Regards
M Zaman [RAJIB]