[Ubuntu-BD] I need urgent suggestion

Mustafa Zaman mustafa.rzaman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:01:21 GMT 2010

Hello everyone,

Let me share something regarding using GP modem. Without any doubt GP is the
worst Internet service provider. However, when i tried to get connect
sometimes it appear it connected, true fact is, it is not actually
connected. To view whether it is connected or not i have to ping somewhere.

Suppose if I ping to yahoo.com, sometimes it shows the following message.
ping: unknown host yahoo.com

then I have to disconnect and dial again until I got a response from
yahoo.com

--
Regards
M Zaman [RAJIB]