[Ubuntu-BD] Congratulations to 'Linux Mint Bangladesh' on their official recognition

Shabab Mustafa shabab at linux.org.bd
Tue Aug 31 18:47:08 BST 2010

My Dear Fellows,

It is my absolute privilege to share a great news with you. The Linux Mint
team has just announced [0] their 16 official local communities[1] through
out the world (3 in Asia, 12 in Europe and 1 in South America). Our friendly
'Linux Mint Bangladesh' [2] has been just declared as one of the 3 Asian
Local Communities (Bangladesh, Indonesia and Turkey). And I reckon, it is
one of most active community in Asian region so far. [0]

I am congratulating the Linux MInt Bangladesh team on behalf of Ubuntu-BD
family. Wish they will rock on with their activities in future as well.

Hail Linux!  :D

Ref:
----
[0] http://www.linuxmint.com/blog/?p=1513