[Ubuntu-BD] Ylmf.OS সংক্রান্ত সাহায্য।

Ubuntu Mirror Maintainer of Bangladesh ubuntu-bd at bauani.org
Sat Aug 21 10:16:07 BST 2010

Bhai, just wait please. Don't start in production environment, as it is
offering from China.

Recently, there was a scam circulating about DDos Attack to domain owner if
he/she don't pay US20 by 48hours of time, their website will be under DDoS
attack. See my posting on this issue. Though it was a 'Copy & Pest'

http://blog.bauani.org/2010/08/ddos-extortion-themed-scam-circulating.html

A lot of Win PC/Server/Workstation is currently under control of some kind
of botnet. As users are migrating from Win to OpenSource, the Botnet
owner(s) are scare about getting worried about the size of their Botnet
though the power of harm someone.

See, the webpage of this project http://www.ylmf.org sudden release of a
very attractive operating system. Though they are saying 'Open Source',
where is there package's source code? No option for donation, There is no
way to mirror it, they spending money alone for the project.

This is not a posting to make people afraid about the releases, but before
connect to Internet be sure you have other protection (might be firewall /
sniffer) before Internet Gateway (Specially for corporate user) . Just a
warning from my experience. And the last word is China & Russia has the most
powerful community of Hacker (Cracker / Cyber Criminal).

Regards
Ahamed Bauani
http://www.bauani.org/

By the way, I have few more bandwidth free to download the ISO, if you need
, give me an SMS, you can collect the CD/DVD from Kawranbazr, Baridhara or
OldDhaka (Lalbagh Area) any of location I normally run / stay /seat /
sleep;(