[Ubuntu-BD] লিনাক্সের ভুবনে ইফতেখারকে স্বাগতম

Ubuntu Mirror Maintainer of Bangladesh ubuntu-bd at bauani.org
Wed Aug 18 11:33:29 BST 2010

Oh, Shiplu, Government Issued Arrest Warrant twice at last 3 years for
writing regarding some issue, like 'Facebook Block' , 'Fake Problem Report
of fiber cut to Change Default Peering with TATA (India).

Before the Arrest, Government found If they Arrest me, people will be sure
that my report is true. They removed the warrant and place me under
surveillance for a clue that I am a spy or any other thing...
Poor Government.

Sorry, It's a Linux Related List, I shouldn't write off topic here.

Sorry for your time wastage.  Closing the Thread.

Regards

Ahamed Bauani