[Ubuntu-BD] How to Do Auto-Shut Down in Mint?

Shaon mdshaonimran at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 11:31:14 BST 2010

why not suggest both? Let the user to choose the best option.

I don't get it, why are people always after one another? If someone gives a
solution and if someone else has a better one why not just provide that on
the mailing list. That is enough for the member who is asking for help. why
do we have to hide some sorts of solutions and provide the other solutions?
We hardly know, which one the user is going to prefer. I don't know what
other groups like this do, but this group must be concerned with helping
people and making a community not to tease each other.

I request, all the senior members to take care of this.

Again, if someone is willing to help, he should help however can. I think,
there are always more than one solution to any problem. Then, if someone
else knows a better option, just add after him, even if someone is wrong,
give proper feedback. that should be the real approach here. Let the new
comers come forward, let them reply, correct them if they are wrong, add
your comments to improve their skills, but please do not humiliate anyone.

thanks
-shaon

http://mdshaonimran.wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/mdshaonimran