[Ubuntu-BD] Need help spreading Linux in KU

Abir Sadik abir.sadik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 02:23:04 BST 2010

nobody needs linux mint. its just a heavily modified ubuntu. if you want to
provide your users with an out-of-the-box experience just grab a copy of
SuperOS.  http://hacktolive.org/wiki/Super_OS  its used my thousands and
certified version of ubuntu. comes with EVERYTHING a simple user will EVER
need.